Sign in to follow this  
Guest hoohah

FU3 and FU2 for Sale

Guest hoohah

Hello all,I have the following Flight Unlimited items for sale:* one (1) copy of FU3, cd's with case, manual and key-card, but the original box is missing.* two (2) copies of the "SoldOut" distribution of FU2. Both have the cd case but there is nothing else in them but the cd's (I don't know if there was supposed to be a manual or anything...)Each copy is for sale for US$ 8, plus shipping. I'll negotiate price if someone wants two or all of them. The FU3 + FU2 combination would make a great gift (wink, wink - nudge, nudge).Please send enquiries to: tkkg42@hotmail.com I thought I'd offer them to fellow fans first; I'll probably list them on EBay in a few weeks if nobody here wants them...Regards,-hoo

Please don't tell me that you're selling your ONLY copies of FU3 and FU2 ! If you are, reconsider immediately :-lol You will not find a better flight simulator anywhere...........certainly not in MSFS land.FU3 needs YOU !!! :-zhelpChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest hoohah

>Please don't tell me that you're selling your ONLY copies of >FU3 and FU2 ! ...Absolutely NOT! No way in He...er..eck!I got my copies locked up in a vault! (not really, justsounds cool). These are extras I acquired a while back."They can have my personal copies of FU2/3 when they prythem from my cold dead hands."-hoo

Well, that changes everything. If you can sell these copies to a new user, then that's one more we can add to the list.Good luck with your mission ! :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.PS. I have two copies of FU3 and three copies of FU2, and I'm not selling ANY of them !

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest CaptRolo

I second that posting. Flight Unlimited is still best!!CaptRolo

Oh yes. You'll get no arguments from me. I also like how easy it is to drop scenery around. Fun, fun, fun!

Guest hoohah

Ouch!...stubbed my toe...-hoo

Guest hoohah

ouch...did it again...I just want to give an update that the FU3 copy is no longer available. It has been claimed by one of the more tallented and intelligent members of this forum ;)The two FU2 copies are still available; but I will list them on eBayin early November if no one here wants them.Cheers,-hoo >Hello all, >>I have the following Flight Unlimited items for sale: >>* one (1) copy of FU3, cd's with case, manual and key-card, >but the original box is missing. >>* two (2) copies of the "SoldOut" distribution of FU2. Both >have the cd case but there is nothing else in them but the >cd's (I don't know if there was supposed to be a manual or >anything...) >>Each copy is for sale for US$ 8, plus shipping. I'll >negotiate price if someone wants two or all of them. The >FU3 + FU2 combination would make a great gift (wink, wink - >nudge, nudge). >>Please send enquiries to: tkkg42@hotmail.com >>I thought I'd offer them to fellow fans first; I'll probably >list them on EBay in a few weeks if nobody here wants >them... >>Regards, >>-hoo

I don't recall buying another copy recently.............. :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Quaxo

Hey Chris, don't worry, he said "one of", not "the"! :)Cristian