Sign in to follow this  
Lars Peter

NEW controller for the SF area??

Hello FU3 experts.Anyone else heard of a a new controller in the "Bay area"??I have been fiddling around with several Outer terr. airports,and this had a strange effect of the SF.area.A flight from HAF or any other here would take up to 5 min. to load.Changing the new airports back was good---seemed to.Then I made a "commuter flight" HAF-SAC. IFR flight of course to check it out."Betty" was there at Bay approach and gave me the directions/alt. for SAC. Then suddenly something "NEW" happend. She turned me over to "Oakland" freq.128.8 for further orders.Well- I did so, and this controller gave me/and others the ILS headingand ALT. for our destinations.Anyone else experienced this?? Is this a result of all the "addon airports"??See the screenshot and you can see what happend.Best regardsLars Peter.

Hi,Yes, this happens after you have installed the "addon airports", I can't remember exactly which one it is though, maybe some else will know.Could you please tell me which file you download for your Beechcraft that was in your screen shot.ThanksPeter.

Thanks,I thought I checked out the library but must have missed it.

Guest napis

Hi Peter !Have you installed FU3 Outerterrain Air Traffic Controller by Markus Brunner ???Peter2

Hi!I found it.My current Fledpack settings forced me to remove two packages,-"Oakland" and "Scotts vally".Then everything became normal again with all options, including thecontrolled airports for the outer terrain.Lars Peter.:)