Sign in to follow this  

Taxiways in FU3

Hi all, I'm just trying FU3 again after not using it for a long time. Is it correct that the taxiways don't look like they have tarmac on them - they just look kind of yellow on my PC?I thought I remembered FU3 as having real looking taxiways but maybe it's just been too long!!!I have all the details sliders turned full to the right.It's not a huge deal but I'm just trying to make sure it's not a problem with my graphics card.thanksPatrick.

Guest glidernut

>There are no textured taxiways in FU3.I dont know wat you meen by textured?To me, any thing that has a color, is a texture.Any thing that is streched over a wiyer frame, is a texture.Every pictcher, is a texure.If sumthing is not textured, then its invisibl.Perhaps you can enlighten me Chirs?Patrick.Heaer is just a few of meny runways in FU3.Sum are beter than others, but this is wat thy look lick to me.glidernut.

Guest juvat2

Well,When the Tucson Itl re-furb contract is completed it'll have "hardened" taxi-ways and ramps. Courtesy of Driscoll 'Crete and Asphalt, Inc. We've got a ways to go though. Using Tucson as a test to make taxi-ways, slabs that'll hopefully be useable on most all airport up-grades by the Fu3 fans out there. Wish us luck folks!1st pick is take-off runway 03, 2nd is at the parking ramp.Take care,Jim B.My Fu3 is saving pics weird. They're starting to get a bunch of blotches and stuff in them.

Thanks for your help guys - it seems like I'm seeing same as you. I just seemed to remember that the big airports in FU3 (Seatac and so on) had hardened taxiways depicted (i.e. taxiway looks similar to the runway in texture/colour.I must have just remembered it wrong.thanksPatrick.

Guest glidernut

Sory, I goofed up big time.I thort the topik was about runways, not taxiways.O well, theres no pinet in beeing mad unles you show it.Dus any one want to by a second hand glidernut brane ?Its second hand but its in mint condion as its (never been used).glidernut crorling back under a stone.

Don't worry John. I'm sure that your brain will be found soon ! :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png