Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

Calling Hennie van Rooyen!!!!

Guest danowat

Hi all,I am trying to get in touch with Hennie van Rooyen, the reason for this is I am currently making a freeware panel for FS2002, and I would like to use some bitmaps from one of his packages.Please get in touch with me on danowat32@hotmail.comThanksDan.

Hi Dan,You are indeed more than welcome to use anything I've created for anything you want to create - please go ahead, you do NOT need my permission in future. If you need to contact me, my e-mail:hennie.van.rooyen@honeywell.comI'm currently spending all of my spare time completing a full sized two seater aircraft that I've designed 4 years ago allready. If everything goes as planned, I'll be flying by the end of this year. It looks like this for now:Well, I hope the pics show up as they do not when I use preview. If not, see them here:http://kr-builder.org/Hennie/index.htmlKeep well all of you,Regards,Hennie

Hi Dan,The bitmaps in question were created by Steve Hess, also from this FU3 community. Please ask his permission at this same forum - as far as I'm aware he's still active here.Good luck with your project,Hennie

Guest danowat

Hi Hennie,Thanks man, Got your messages here and on the other forum.Good luck with your other PROJECT!!! :).Bit more complex than mine.Thanks again.Dan.