Sign in to follow this  
Guest GZR_Frenchy

Reno Air Racing Scenery - where i can find it ?

Hello !Now we have great Mustangs but i'm missing scenery of Reno :-( I was searching in all "big file libraliers" but without success :-( I there any good Reno Air Race scenery ?THXEricson

When the Mustangs came out there was a post on someone developing Reno scenery. Haven

Guest GZR_Frenchy

The four racing circuits are complete with very accurate pylons. No fancy building etc. Just -- very accurate pylon placement. Not even a copy or suggestion of any of the real Reno pylons. All ready to upload except:- Turns out the Reno Air Racing Association has a license property agreement that must be met in order to use anything about Reno/Stead without permission even if it is given away free. Oh, bother.So (rather than be sued) I submitted the scenery to the CEO of the Reno Air Racing Association together with a long letter of explanation for approval. Seems like a nice enough guy. Forwarded it to his business manager who is going to contact me.This is just to give away freeware. Good God. What must a payware guy go through?I will only upload my scenery if permitted by the RARA.Kindly, understand.Frenchy -- out.