Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonpoint

DC3 Version 1.2 uploaded

Well, I trashed the first download and got a fresh copy from the library.I checked the new one out in ResViewer and it seemed sound. However, as I picked the aircraft in the sim's menu and hit "Fly" it took about 10 sec until it bombed out again.I may have got two garbled downloads but I think this is fairly unlikely. The only thing is that I'm still using my old 28 modem and it takes some time to complete a 7MB download. Still, downloads three time this size has worked before (download manager, resumable download and an "all nighter" while I sleep :-))If this is fine on other PCs what could possibly be different on this one? If everyone reports that this upload is OK I'll get another one from a friend's office broadband connection. Actually, I'll certainly give it another go anyway :-)best regards,Hans Petter

Guest R_Driscoll

Download works. Sorry. Something else is the matter. I flewaround the Far. Isles last night, and apart from scaring thelocal fishing fleet had no incidents.Lots of things can cause FU3 crashes - scenery packages, certainplane models, etc. - possibly scenery clashes is the most likely. You can check each package quite quickly using FLED, or unload all thepackages and put back subsets until you have found which one corrupts.But I am guessing. Hope you solve it!Robert.

Hi,cant find the file on the FU3 library. Where is it?ThanksTFT