Sign in to follow this  
Guest Motormouse

More real world aircraft pics

Guest Motormouse

Taken today/tonight at work,1. Needs no introduction,but I apologise for the poor image quality,it seems the camera has a hard job compensating for the floodlighting.2. Beechcraft 19003.Bombardier/Canadair Challenger4.Cessna 303 'Crusader':-wavePetePs.The DC3 is one of 'Air Atlantique', being loaded with freighttonight.

Guest jonpoint

Ah, you lucky duck!I wanted to take some shots at work yesterday but the Airforce doesn't allow civvies to take pictures on their bases! It's a pity, there's always something awesome to see :-hahYeah, my camera's not much chop either. I posted some shots yesterday but they went real dark after uploading. BTW, saw this guy whizzing through the car park. I just caught the numbers '996' as he sped out the gate! As you can see, my camera's pretty crappy!http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d8918f5440cd466.jpgJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest twsimfan

Pete,Great pics, again, thanks. That DC-3 looks to be a great one... but looking at it gives me a headache! :-eekI envy you your job... getting to spend so much time with such beautiful ladies! ;-)There is a post to you down in Racing Fools called "To Motormouse & other SBK fans...". About halfway down the page... I made it on the 15th. It is basically about how I accidently came up with a copy of SBK2000 and installed it as a afterthought... keep in mind that I have SBK2001. But I found that 2000 has 3 tracks that aren't in 2001... and want to try to put them into 2001. The main thing is that I was wondering if you knew of any site(s) that specialize in supporting SBK with downloads and such... like AVSIM support flight sims... or SimBin supports F1 sims. I have been searching for such a site but with no luck so far.

Guest Motormouse

Jon,its me!!!:-lolTom, I'll pop over there now and have a look,I'm going to see if I can clean up the DC3 pic with Psp,would make a great 'wallpaper':-wavePete

Looks a bit sharper but not much :(

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest twsimfan

Pete,Sorry to have bothered you... I found what I need at HG Forums. The entry point anyway... still looking through all the links.

Guest Motormouse

You beat me to it!!!Its the 'transatlantic' time difference that does it...yep,lots of links to exploreIts no bother Tom,really.:-wavePete