Sign in to follow this  
Guest Quaxo

UK... Whew!!

Guest Quaxo

You see what happens when I have good raw data with few missing tiles? NINE megatiles in half a day :) !!!!Cristian

Hi Cristian,very high speed processing :-)The release version of Level57Maker is on my fu3 homepage.You can produce the progress map with it also.now i continue with the elevation problems...:-wave agtim

Guest Quaxo

Hi Agtim,I already saw (and downloaded) the new version of Level57maker... the above screenshot was produced by your program (and then resized to 1/4). Much faster than doing it by hand :) !!!And, it would be GREAT, no, FANTASTIC if you can make elevation easy to add... With a lot of work I might be able to do "decent" elevation (maybe), but not very good results... And it would be very time-consuming and difficult...Cristian

Guest Quaxo

Hmmm... 15 megatiles in less than 24 hours...... I think this is a world record... :-hmmm :-eekCristian

Guest Quaxo

Even though I still have enough to fill more than some evenings, I noticed that I'm starting to "see the end" of my raw data... I can't download other data myself, so the scenery creation would end for me... Is there anyone willing to volounteer (with providing data)? :)If you want, contact me at my home email: macavity80 @ softhome.net!Cristian

>If you want, contact me at my home email: macavity80 @ >softhome.net! Mail offering help sent.Ian

Guest Quaxo

4 other tiles... The completion of the square is nearer...

Guest Quaxo

5 new ones! But the next two will be the last with good raw data... then a huge download (>500 photos) awaits me, so that'll take MUCH time...Cristian

Guest Quaxo

I've completed the next-to-last block of the data I have (2 megatiles this time)... 12 to do to finish the square...Cristian