Sign in to follow this  
Guest Quaxo

Silverstone! (screenshot)

Guest Staggerwing

Oh yeah... very cool :-)

Anyone volunteering to model us an F1 car so that we can drive around it?:-hah

Hi,great shot, when will be the uk scenery avialable for download.ThanksTFT

Guest Quaxo

Hi TFT, never for download, it's too big... (3 Gb!) Only via CD, email me if you wish at macavity80 (at) softhome.net for info!

Guest twsimfan

Cristian,Looks great! I was just running on that track in SBK a couple of hours ago.

Guest Quaxo

Sure Tom, I've seen you, I was in that Cessna circling over the track... Hey, I didn't like how you overtook that other driver... :) !Cristian

hey Quaxoyou could perhaps upload your wonderful scenery tile by tile to make it less hudge.what do you think ?

Guest Quaxo

Hi Oliver,No, I personally can't. It's about 140 megatiles now, and each megatile is >10 Mb in size (zipped). And I only have a slow 56K modem... :-( Really, CD distribution is the only way to go for me.Cristian

Hi Cristian,Does this scenery come with airports?, or is it just the scenery....sorry for the question..Ive just come back to FU3.Thanks Shelton.

Guest Quaxo

Hi Shelton,It comes with airports (currently 20), but not detailed airports. There is an icon on the map, you can start from there, but there is no tower/hangar/runway models, you only see the photographic scenery (as you can see in the screenshot). But as the resolution is 4 meters/pixel, I find it very usable even this way...Cristian