Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Problem with Scotts Valley

An FU3 user has recently e-mailed me regarding a problem with my Scotts Valley package. He was sitting in his virtual aircraft at Sacramento Executive, and he decided to use the radio to select an IFR destination. This was intended to be San Francisco International, but he noticed that the three options only covered A-R. After extensive amounts of testing, he realised that removing the Scotts Valley package resulted in there being a total of FIVE options here, which covered all of the available destinations.More testing has indicated that the UNICOM aspect of Scotts Valley appears to be to blame. To correct the problem, I have to do nothing more than changing the "Airport Name Sound" in FLED from 124.900 (the UNICOM frequency of Scotts Valley) to NONE. This effectively stops the AI planes from working here, and the problem is solved. However, I want to solve this problem without removing the AI planes.Can anyone here help ? I have tried changing the UNICOM frequency, (and the FU3 user in question has tried numerous other possibilities), but so far we have not been successful.Any help here would be greatly appreciated.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest CaptRolo

Chris ; You can only have 9 airports that start with the same letter . for example "S". you have to rename airport put a "Z" or"Q" in front of it .AS in QScotts ValleyCaptRolo

Ralph, you are a genius !This FU3 user that I was referring to is going to be very happy. Many thanks for the information.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I have just uploaded a corrected version of Scotts Valley to the FU3 file library.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png