Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

I'm Back

Well I am finaly settled into my new house and ready to get back to the FU3 fun, although I don't have as much time as I used too. My work is much further away and there is as much work to do to a new home as a older one. I am glad to say that I now have a new e-mail address shess57@comcast.net meaning that I don't have dail up anymore. I am starting back to work on the Baron panel a hope to have it ready in a few weeks.

Hello!Nice to seee you back into the forum, and Congrats with your newhouse!!I did the the same thing two years ago, and I can confirm that it is a lot more work to do to a new home.The "New Baron" looks very promising and I am looking forward to seethe "end product".Best wishes.Lars Peter.;)

Guest Staggerwing

Well, welcome back !We moved into this house just 15 years ago and we STILL are not done with the work :-lol

Guest twsimfan

Steve,Good to have you back. I hope you are enjoying the new house!

Guest DLM

Hi SteveI am also in the middle of moving from one place to another so i know how much it is to take care of before you have a reasonable "living environment" :-lolNice to know you are back amongst us!Good luck with the Baron!// Daniel :-wave

Guest Stearman

Hi Steve, glad to see you back.Didn't have any idea you were changing homes, so I hope everything goes fine with the moving.I think you might have come back just on time, because things look a bit dead around here lately, and the new Baron might well be what we've been needing.Blue skies,

"Dead" is definitely the operative word. Where has everyone gone ? I haven't seen Hennie here for ages, and others appear to be very rare visitors. It must be that annoying little piece of software called FS2002.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Chris, if you're referring to me I've checked in most days but I haven't found anything to comment on. As Hennie is concerned he unabashedly embraced FS2002 after "agging" it for a long time. I'm split 50:50 between FU3 and FS2002. All sims have limits and all the good ones have their strong points. I stick to the two that shine :-) The comparison may seem unfair since MS is developing their sim continually while Looking Glass quit years ago. Still, we may turn this argument around and conclude that it's quite amazing that simmers of today still use and develop add-ons for FU3. Precious few simmers would bother with FU3's contemporaries.best regards,Hans Petter

Exactly. I spent some money for "this" and I wanted to know a little the world of FS. It's quite nice simulator. I can fly around Tatra mountains that I like. Yes, I'd like to fly there in FU but it's impossible.I remember you said, that the same AI planes fly at a time. It's because they use traffic plan, they don't fly randomly, as in FU. I made some flight plans for south Poland lately. But I'll back to FU soon. I made observatories package but I must make textures for new domes and it's not easy for me. It has new Lick ( 4 domes ), Mt.Palomar and Mt. Wilson.B.Adamski

Guest CaptRolo

Welcome Back Steve: I wish we all could do nothing but fly around and develop ,modify and the like . Alas We are Bracketed [] by real life and all that it brings .I just barely have time for one flight sim and the forum ,let alone another . Some day I'll load FS2002 that I got for Xmas.CaptRolo

Hi Hans and all,"As Hennie is concerned he unabashedly embraced FS2002 after "agging" it for a long time" - Not quite true! I've been completely away from the simming community for quite some time now (involved in quite a few other things for a change...)Anyway, I browsed the FU3 library today and found quite a few new and very interesting uploads - I'll install and check them out tonight.Keep well,Hennie