Sign in to follow this  

Halloween !?

Hello to anyone!I took this screenshot during my last "landing". Enjoy this fine flight-simulator!Best regardsCapt. Hook

That's rather reminiscent of my most recent flight !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Nice...er..landing, captain! :-lol

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest jonpoint

Hey Captain!My Mooney does the same thing when I land it too! 'She fits in your garage but needs half of Tacoma to land safely...'As long as you walked away huh? :-hahJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

good one! :-lol

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest twsimfan

Jon,"but needs half of Tacoma to land safely..."First, as a Tacoman, I need to point out that Tacoma is a pretty large town.Second, on the Mooney, learn to use the speed brakes in conjunction with the flaps.

Guest jonpoint

...that's why it only needs half of it! :-hahSeriously, landing the Mooney is OK in reality - long approach and ride the 'brakes. I couldn't imagine owning one unless I intended to operate from larger strips. I remember seeing ONE as a kid in the country - and it had US registration. He'd used the local strip 'coz he didn't like the look of the strip on the farm he was visiting. We all had strips of some kind - ours was 3kft grass on a 5 degree slope. Landing uphill towards the trees wasn't as scary as landing downhill towards the fence!I find the B350 is rather similar in this regard - darn thing doesn't want to stop. In this case it's because of my (somewhat lacking) throttle control department. You need to ride the pitch a lot and I've only got the keyboard for that :-(. From the few times I've sat right-seat in a turboprop, certainly 90% control on the ground is via pitch changes.Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Hi to all,Hi Jon Point,You're right, using brakes is'nt all. But I'm absolutely happy with my three lever CH-FlightSim-Yoke(USB). After hours of hours of testing it's now working very fine with the best FlightSim ever FU3. So I've full and sensitive control of Throttle + Mixture + Prop, together with my CH-Pedals it's nearly perfect!I really like to do touch and goes with the mooney on 25L at Livermore and a bit crosswind, because of the large building in the approach line. With full 3-lever control and pedals it's FUN!I'm happy with FU3 and my Athlon XP1800+ with Gforce4TI4200.Have fun...Capt.Hook