Sign in to follow this  
Guest R_Driscoll

A few screenshots ...

Guest R_Driscoll

The first is London's Tower Bridge - my first attempt at modelling it anyway.The second is the balloon floating over McChord AAF.But numbers three and four are special - they are of Sky Harbour - returning home after a hard evening's flying! And is the cloud smiling over this? No special modelling, texturing or anything, just FU3 doing what it does best.

That tower bridge looks wonderful!Can you fly underneath it ?mode>:)Ian

looks very good :-))one more for UK :-))Thanks RobertAndr

Guest R_Driscoll

You can fly between the bridge and the top arms. I don't think your can fly UNDER the bridge - there aresome invisible graphics there that you will hit. But don't letme stop you trying ...And you can't fly through the roadway arches in the towers. Sorry!(Bridge in final form will be a bit different due to new inputfrom Cristian - outer sections are too short, basements too narrow).

WOW it sim is going from excellent to brilliant due to guys like yourself!wonderful stuff!!!CheersShelton.

Guest R_Driscoll

Thanks Shelton. I once wrote to Captain Bazza (he developed most of the early add-on models) saying how impressed I was that he could make these objects. He replied that there was nothing impressive about it - it was simply hard work. Each models takes dozens of hours to make, and the complex ones like Tower Bridge take a week (of spare time) each. But I enjoy making them.Rob D