Sign in to follow this  

HELP IN AIRCRAFTS MODELLING!

Ok we can to do it togheter, I am a professional 3D modeller and there are not problems to finish it. But remember I must to understand better the FUIII import process ok? I read White paper document and it doesn't seem difficult, but I know every sims has its secrets and tricks :-).Anyway I am very happy to do something for this sim I like very much, I did planes for FLYII, FS2002 and X-plane, and I am very interested to learn the FUIII import process.To see you soon and a dear regard from ItalyGiorgio gnesdaflystudio3d@yahoo.it

Guest Motormouse

>Giorgio, you are a prince for volunteering. We have been >patiently waiting for someone to finish this Gee Bee R-2 >that we have over here. It needs to be rounded off, and >painted red & white. >It doesn't fly too badly, but has severe RIGHT torque, and >the 4 bladed prop must go. Can you help us ? How many blades do you want on the prop?If you e-mail Gideon,via his FU3 R&D page, and ask nicely, he may let you have a copy of his 'Prop Editor' utility, which does exactly what it says,allows you to edit the number of blades AND the colours used on the props.Its not on 'general release' though.:-wavePete

It should have a metal 2 bladed prop. And sitting in the cockpit, it should torque left, not right.Thanks guys, great job > Jim

If you want I can edit this plane you must end me it :-)Giorgio Gnesdasportdesign@libero.it

Guest Staggerwing

I think you'll find that the Gee Bee needs to be started from scratch as the current version is messed up for adding textures etc. Was converted from MSFS model.Also, the cockpit is ready and waiting for the rest of the aircraft... remember ?Somehow I knew this would come up in this subject :-lol

Hi Stags: Glad that you are here to help straighten this out. Got some new guys on board, so they don't "Remember". We have Giorgio, and Jon Point offering to help. They need a copy of the Markus version. Where do they go to obtain it ?

Guest Staggerwing

Jim... my GeeBee pal :-)Guess it's not in the file library any longer..I don't have a copy now either. After Markus gave up on it and said to start over I figured it was time to start anew..Took a look at his site: http://www.geocities.com/in_04 but no GeeBee there.They could email him at in_04@hotmail.comI'm sure he would send them a copy if he still has it.Hey, if nothing else, at least we are talking about GeeBees again :-)http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3daf488b555b645a.jpg

Guest jonpoint

I got a copy from the Avsim file library - searched under 'geegee' and got 'geebee.zip'. Got the whole kit and caboodle - all 4,461,236 bytes of it :-)Of course, if "we're" going to attack this as a group effort, we need to coordinate it. My strengths are texturing, cockpits and soundfiles. I don't have 3DS max or anything like that but I have good graphics and sound editors. If the physical model is going to change much, I should wait and do the texturing later. I would like to have a go at the prop though so I'll email Gideon.Meanwhile, got my email address, Giorgio? Give us a holler. Once you've 'cut your teeth' with the GeeBee, I'm sure you'll have worked out FU3 modelling to a 'T' :-)Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest Staggerwing

Have not done a recent search here in the forum to refresh my memory, and can't remember the name of the software or the 3D file extension you need, but I DO remember that it costs over $3,000.00 USD and was out of the question to just make FU3 aircraft.

Gee, I love this kind of talk ! Hey Stags, where is that nice full size simulated picture of one flying left to right ?I lost mine. Please post it again.Thanks > Jim

Guest Quaxo

Hi Stag,If I'm not mistaken, the $3000 software is 3DStudio Max, and if Giorgio is a professional designer, maybe he does have it...... Do you, Giorgio?Ciao,Cristian

What about GMax ? Isn't that included with Flight Simulator 2002 ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png