Sign in to follow this  

HELP IN AIRCRAFTS MODELLING!

Guest Ansgar

Uuuuuuuups, it seems I was missed a few day

Guest Staggerwing

bump for Brian to find

Guest jonpoint

Folks,The GeeBee R2 file IS in the library. I downloaded it last week and just checked again and it's still there.Search the FU3 library for 'geebee' or use advanced search and look for download ID 10336. No sweat! :-beerchugJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest Staggerwing

Just a note to say I made a new subject that shows the last textures I was trying on this model so anyone can see the problems involved..

So does all of this mean that Jon Point, Georgio Gnesda, and Staggs now have enough to work with, in order to produce a Gee Bee ? ? ?Would the black & yellow version that Staggs posted up above, be any easier for you guys to work with ? ? ? Straighter lines, less polygons, etc. ? ? ?

Guest Staggerwing

>So does all of this mean that Jon Point, Georgio Gnesda, and >Staggs now have enough to work with, in order to produce a >Gee Bee ? ? ? Looks like Jon has things well under way Jim, he says the current model can be saved. Just waiting for him to post some sample shots.. so far, it doesn't even sound like he needs my help with paint :-)>>Would the black & yellow version that Staggs posted up >above, be any easier for you guys to work with ? ? ? >Straighter lines, less polygons, etc. ? ? ? :-lol Gotta love your stamina Jim ! If I could build you a "Z" from scratch I'd sure be doing it.....Keep pluggin'

Guest cbuff

The reason I ask is that I am putting the final details on my L188 Electra. It will be completed very soon.Sarnac

Sarnac,Are you referring to FU3 or FS2002 ? That screenshot seems to show FS scenery.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest jonpoint

Wow guys! This was the post that...Never mind!BTW, certainly DOES look like MSFS, not FU3. Maybe Sarnac can make the 3D model available to us along with textures etc for conversion. After having too much fun doing the Dash8, it would be luverly to have a 4-engined turboprop :-) It IS possible to create FU3 planes from MSFS ones :-) but for later, more complex models like this we need the 'naked' 3D model as the conversion programs don't work on later files :-(PS Thanks for bumping this, it seemed like only yesterday ;)Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest juvat2

Hi Sarnac,Thats a fine-fine aircraft you've created! Definitely looking forward to flying her. In regards to my original post, here are some pics of the model I had in mind:http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/6591.jpghttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/6592.jpgAnd here's a pic of another gorgeous lady I'd love to see available for Fu3; The Lockheed Constellation:http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/6593.jpgAnd if I'm not being to bold, here's a line drawing to get you going/--gulp!!http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/6603.gifYou all take care,Jim Buffett

Yes, the Electra would be a nice, four engine turboprop plane to fly in FU3. I have seen Channel Express operating one or two of these from Edinburgh Airport, so any FU3 model release would have to come with this option. :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png