Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Problem with SanFran 2002 update thread

Is anyone else experiencing problems accessing the "SanFran 2002 update" thread ? It isn't showing any messages when I try to view it.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest twsimfan

How far down is it... I went back 3 pages and can't find it?Another thought... was there anything offensive in it that would have caused Tom, or Scott, or Bob to have locked it and later removed it?

Guest jonpoint

Chris,No, I got the update OK and I'm sure I read about it first in the forum - so it WAS there. BTW, thanks for the updates for Seattle as well :-hahSeen my Clare's Valley package yet? Someone said that I must have gone to the 'Chris Low School of Treemanship' after counting the hundreds of trees there! :-beerchugJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Jon,It's always nice to have plenty of trees around airfields. It makes the place look more interesting. I haven't seen your Clare's Valley package yet. Is it in the high resolution area ? I don't have the outer terrain installed, so I wouldn't be able to use it if it's anywhere "out there".Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Tom,The original message had no offensive content, but I did notice that DLM had posted a response. Maybe he went on a swear word rampage ? :-lolWhatever the situation, I would like to know what happened to it. This is because it informed the FU3 forum members about the SanFran 2002 update package that corrects a problem with the traffic advisory lists after installation of my SanFran 2002 pack.Maybe you or another moderator could find this out for me ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The thread was there, but when opening it, it was empty. Later, the thread dissapeared alltogether. I don't think it was closed or removed by a Moderator. Must be a server/message board problem.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Chris, I did get your email but will respond here. I didn't actually get to see the message so cannot be absolutely sure but what you guys are describing sounds like the data for that thread got corrupted somehow. This will leave the thread showing on the page but is usually empty when you view it. Soon after it will usually lose the subject line and just have the "view all" link at which point it is totally gone. I didn't remove anything and am pretty sure no one else did. This sort of problem usually only happens in the busiest forums. So unless that thread was getting hit pretty often, I'm not sure why it glitched but it sounds like it did. Best thing I can tell you is to repost it.

Thanks for the response Scott. I will do as you suggest, and repost it.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png