Sign in to follow this  

UK Scenery Screenshots

More screenshots from progress on UK scenery.....It *really* is detailed. I was able to take off from Luton and find the road that I use to drive home on and follow it all the way to my house.The first shot is the A6 north out of Luton. For any locals (?) this is the dual-carriageway Barton cutting.The next shot is taken from sightseing around London, with the Millenium dome in my sights.

Guest Rich Wren

I know the feeling, I went flying in IFR weather around my home and got myself completely lost. The second I dropped below the cloud base I could tell precisely where I was. It was literally a case of "that IS the A24, follow that and I'm home."

WOW fantastic stuff... I am an avid player of FU and it is pleasing to know that FU is still going strong with all the support like people like you. I am getting back to civil avaition after a long time, so I am just having a glance through this forum...any more updates/pics/screenshots of FU series?ThanksShelton.