Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

Sound issues

Guest Lobaeux4

Running into sound issues now. Installed PSS 777 and the update to A320, now I'll get to within 40 miles of an airfield, ATC will issue a command and freeze. Get caught in a loop if you will, I think something might be wrong with my sound. Running an onboard sound card, tried updating drivers, but looking in my hardware profile on XP it's showing a Yamaha legacy driver, a Legacy driver and an Avance AC97 Via Audio driver. Should I try and update all these? Not sure what's going on here, but I'm sure getting frustrated.Joe

Guest Lobaeux4

Okay, I tried flying Bill Grabowski's ERJ, on approach to San Antonio, ATC gave me clearance for the ILS 12R, started making the turn and WHAM!, frozen again. I'm using the Texas scenery upgrade, wondering if this is the problem. Anyone else using this scenery and have a problem with this. Gonna try flying somewhere else and see if it still causes a problem.Joe

Guest Lobaeux4

Okay, tried a quick flight from EGLL to EGCC on the PSS Airbus. Received final clearance for the ILS to EGCC, made the turn, pushed appr button, and in the turn, it froze, sound just caught in a loop. It's not tied to the Texas scenery, but maybe any add-on scenery?Can anyone help think of anything that I can change, reinstall, delete or fix?Very frustrated,Joe

Guest Lobaeux4

AAARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! Now, I load up a flight, no add-on scenery, and it freezes just as soon as I contact ATC. I'm thinking the VIA 4in1 drivers are to blame. I've got version 4.38, and I think something's wrong with them.Any ideas?Joe