Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Petter

New email address

Administrator, please change my email address from proverud@online.no to hproveru@broadpark.noI've gone from a dial-up 28 modem directly to DSL and the improvement is quite noticeable. No more pay-per-minute -- no more busy phone.I just downloaded the GeeBee alpha. The 4.5 MB file took about 30 seconds to download :-)best regards,Hans Petter

Guest twsimfan

Hans,"Administrator, please change my email address from..."DANG IT, do it yourself! ;-)Seriously... go up to the top and click on User Menu... then on Edit your profile... and you can make the needed change(s). :)Congrats on your entrance to the broadband community! Which I am sure you will quickly learn (as have I) is one of the necessities of life.

Guest Steffen

Hi Tom,I had exactly the same problem as Hans: My email address changed, too.But by trying to Edit my profile in the User Menu, there just isn't a field for a new or current email address! You can only specify a homepage.So this might be mine and Hans' problem...Blue Skies, Steffen

Steffen is right, I cant find a field for the email address. On the old forum we had a "no spam" version of our email adress, prominently displayed. Well, as long as the Avsim user internal mail system works it's no big deal. The main thing is for those who might want to contact me directly to get to know my new email address. The old one will be discontinued Dec 15.Hans Petter

Guest Robert_S

Hans Petter & Steffen,Scott Brazell will change your e-mail address for you. Leave a message for him in the "Help for the AVSIM Forums" forum. Or better yet, send him e-mail... just click on the "email us!" link in the header of any forum page.[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]

Guest PeterK

PeterK Hi Hans Im in the same boat too! My email account with ATT Broadbandgot switched and now there owned by COMCAST so who know's what it willbe by January...Pete p.kodis@attbi.com