Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stratus_Fractus

FU3

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Recently reinstalled it, the handling and weather system are just amazing! :-eek However, my CH Pro USB yoke's prop and mixture controls don't work, and the CH Rudders USB don't either. Is there a way to configure them?Thanks,

Guest twsimfan

OK... 1st off I have never used these items so I can't give you any specific help. I did get your situation into the title in hopes that it might draw someone with the specific experience you need.I am using a Saitek X45 joystick/throttle quadrant combo witch is USB and it works just fine so I assume (we all know about those assumptions ( ;-))) that it can be done if you only have the correct driver software.Good luck! :)

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Well I do have the proper driver, but FU doesn't have a built in joystick setup box/feature.

Guest Stratus_Fractus

It seems that the rudder is always going to the right, will try my old FF2. However if it works, I will miss the yoke/pedals. :-(

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Well the FF2 didn't work well with my other yoke and pedals, have no idea what to do now. :-(

Stratus_Factus, I'm currently using CH pedals USB with a Logitech stick USB. Put this somewhere in the flight3.cfg:; joystick setupjoy_device 2throttle_device 2 3rudder_device 1 3toe_brakes_device 1 1 2best regards,Hans Petter

Hi!I can try to help you some more.Go to this link:http://www.flightsim.no/file/Flight_Unlimited/ Search for my name and download.Install the program into the FU3(root), and I think your FU3 program's running!If you are running the latest yoke, you have to cotackt CH product's for cumbodriver's. Open up the joykeysfile in notepad/wordpad.Try to use theese settings: joy_1 Toggle_Parking_Brakesjoy_2 Toggle_Landing_Gearjoy_3 Look_Left_45joy_4 Look_Right_45joy_5 Flaps_Upjoy_6 Flaps_Downjoy_7 Camera_IFR_Cockpitjoy_8 Target_Next_Internaljoy_9_rep Elevator_Trim_Downjoy_10_rep Elevator_Trim_Up;;no settings for the right hat switch You will also have to use theese lines in your flight3cfg.file: joy_device 2opt_coordinated_rudder 0rudder_device 1 3 Hope this helpsLars Peter.

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Well I did unzip the file to the root flight3 directory and added the settings to the cfgs. Do I keep the other information that I found at that link and that Hans gave? Also, congrats on 100 posts. :-)Thanks,

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Sorry for not searching. My pedals are at #1 in the game controllers and my yoke at #2, how can I change them around so that it works properly? Thanks,

Hi!I do have the same controller setting as yours, and you can try to change the numbers in your fu3cfg.file:joy_device 1rudder_device 2 3toe_brakes_device 2 1 2I'm using this with DirectX 8.1Have in mind that different versions of D.X. can change the numbers of the controller.Lars Peter.

Guest CaptRolo

GO into Gaming options/controller ID / change . move #1 to #3 move #2 to #1 move #3 to #2CaptRolo

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Well I unplugged them both and now the yoke is #1, I'll see how it goes now.