Sign in to follow this  

So does every one agree that i WON"T GET MY ARIANE 737?

Yes....I've tried the links provided in the email and also the links from their own website under "old receipts...." which neither have worked.Does this mean I can consider my $50 bucks history??Maybe their website should be taken down.....so as not to snab any more takers?????J.

If you paid by credit card, put the sale into dispute. If it's still in the period you can do that. Don't roll over and die unless you have no other choice. Produce all your back up emails and you may win this one.Good luck!

Go to your credit card company and get your money back. The CC company will get their money from araine, at any cost!

Guest Toni Rauch

There'a a simple way to deal with this...(I had the same problem but this worked for me)1. E-mail Ariane again demanding your refund - keep a copy of any e-mails sent. Almost guarantee you won't get a reply.2. Contact World Pay (their collection agents). Preferably do this by phone. They are a well-established outfit and you'll find them very helpful. They're also international so do a web-search for 'World Pay' to find their local contact number. Although Ariane's account with them is registered in the UK, depending on where you are you may have to call them in the US. In either case, quote your transaction number and demand a refund from them. (Send them copies of your e-mails to Ariane if requested).3. In my case, despite numerous promises from Tishma at Ariane, my refund was never made so World Pay refunded me themselves.As has been pointed out on this forum many times, Ariane is a sham. It is headed by Peter Tishma who's company recently went bust owing a fortune. Ariane was part of this company. It has since been re-formed as 'a partnership' but is continuing to try and sell the same old planes etc. that were available under World Air Simulation and Papa Tango products. These planes are 'stolen property' in so far as they should be the ligitimate property of the company's liquidators for the benefit of creditors - not Tishma, who continues to con as many people out of their money as he can.ARIANE SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS for lots of reasons, not the least of which is that you'll probably not get what you've paid for and even if you do manage to download the planes, it's the same old out-of-date FS2000 stuff you've probably already seen.... SUPPORTING ARIANE IS SUPPORTING TISHMA, CONDONING FRAUD AND ACCEPTING THEFT (IMHO)

Maybe you have a legitimate claim for theft ? I know in the U.S. the authoritys take a very dim view on this kind of fraud using the internet as the vehicle.You should also be aware as stated on many threads, current and previous, Ariane was changed at WorldPay to a partnership 3 days prior to Tishma's lost court case to stop his companies being wound up. I believe this alone to be illegal.They (Worldpay) only had one contact name a "Katie Dyson". Oddly Tishma's wife (who he has claimed on many occassions is a cancer suffer, hence I cant pay you)is also called "Katie", seems a little close to the mark and odd dont you think, considering Tishma has some involvment ? To make things even "better" the contact phone number is answered by a lady who sounds (if my ears dont fail me), just like the lady who would from time to time answer the phone at WAS-PT. For the finale, the address given is the same as the "old" WAS pretentious Aviation House at High Street, Harpenden Herts. Think what you like into that one ! I'm not a lawyer but surely to pretend to be another for the purpose of extracting monies is illegal ? On your case alone, I think there are good grounds for a complaint to your local constable. They have a duty to investigate, which in turn protects you from any futile threats Peter, Katie or Bob may make and if proven, should send Peter, Katie and Bob to pokey for a few years.George