Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Staggerwing, you HAVE to read this..............

Tom,Can you guess what I have just done ? Do you really need to read any further to find out ? Shall I just let you guess, and then I can say whether you were right or not ? :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.Oh God, I'm going to get crucified for this............. :-)

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

deleted the "other" sim in order to have more room for MSFS add-ons.I'm just "guessing" at this..L.Adamson

Guest Staggerwing

Hmmmmm.. well.. At least a subject might help with a guess :-lolIf it's about sim flying......I'd say you once again UNinstalled FS2002 in frustration :-)Yours in suspense,

Guest twsimfan

Chris,Judging by you latest e-mail I'd say that I really don't need to guess. OK... 2 suggestions:1. Get the SF.260 like I said before... you will like it... it wont help you fps problems but I can help you there as well. You say you are using 1024X768X32... so am I... but I have a 2.8GHz CPU, a 533MHz mother board with 1.0GB of PC1066 RDRAM, the fastest video card currently available, and a 120GB hard drive. Change it to 1024X768X16 and you will drastically improve your fps and will not degrade your display much at all.2. Remove FS02, stop complaining about it, & sell me your add-on scenery (cheap!).So what is it going to be? :-hmmm( :-lol And I didn't even laugh... :-lol much... :-lol )

Tom,OK, I surrender. I am preparing to uninstall FS2002 from my hard disk YET AGAIN, and this time I intend it to be the last. That's why I'm going to try and sell it on Ebay :-)With respect to the add-on scenery, I would be prepared to sell you the UK VFR photographic scenery, together with my UK2000 Part 1,2 and 3 CD-ROM, and my UK2000 Birmingham CD-ROM. This would give you the first of FOUR volumes of the UK photographic scenery, and over FIFTY of Gary Summons' UK2000 airports (including London Gatwick). This cost me a total of around

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Tom,I bow down to your supreme demonstration of psychic powers :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

>Best Wishes (and thanks for not laughing too much) :-lol >That's okay...................because afterall, it's a simulation, and having fun, entertainment, and some education is what it's all about!While some believe my entertainment is "sim wars" that is not the case. I get into "sim wars" when mis-leading statements are made against other simulations, which are in reality false. Such as X-Plane has the best across the board flight dynamics, etc---- because of the way it models aircraft flight dynamics. Truth is................ some X-Plane models are better off the board than FS2002, and then some FS2002 models out-perform X-Plane by using lookup tables. The same applies to FLY and IL-2 Sturmovik versus ??.At the moment, I think the RealAir Simulations SF260 is the best performing light single when it comes to any simulation. It just has a better "feel" to it when doing slips and other manuvers with cross-control than any other simulated plane I've ever flown. And it IS for FS2002 by the flight designer of previous aircraft for FLY.Just wanted to add............ Using the X-Plane demo version 6.40. Dispite it's faults, it does have an extreme sense of fluidness, flow, and smoothness; as well as the smoothest instrument animation on the planet. Landings are a joy in this sim, and I think I'll actually buy it this time around! :)L.Adamson