Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

I hope........

The 10 minutes of writing a reply to Chris about the aerodynamics of "left drift" didn't go to waste in a "deleated" post/reply. If so, then let me know. My E-mail has changed....rvhi03@msn.comL.Adamson

Larry,Maybe it was dismissed as mindless drivel :-lolI'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I have actually e-mailed Scott Brazell about the problem with this forum at the moment, so hopefully I will receive a quick reply. It seems that quite a few threads have disappeared, and I share your frustration regarding lost messages. That has happened to me several times on various forums in the past, and it is EXTREMELY annoying.Let's see what happens.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

>Larry, >>Maybe it was dismissed as mindless drivel :-lol >Yes....................... 13,000 pages on the effect of "left drift" written in Arabic! And it all went down the drain! :)L.Adamson

Guest Staggerwing

Larry, Chris.. I DID see it before the forum subjects went sour so it did post anyway.. If any of the subjects return is a different story :-)Chris, I think you did the best thing in getting back out of FS02, that should save you some aggravation for sure. Now you just have to make SURE you get rid of that software so you are not tempted again :-lol

Tom,You are so right. I already have an Ebay account, but I haven't done anything with it yet, so the sale of a lovely copy of FS2002 in excellent condition would be a GREAT way to start !Unless a kind soul on this forum is prepared to make me an offer :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Just when I could have done with a bit of light reading......... :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest twsimfan

I have removed nothing... lately...But I know of at least 2 or 3 threads I see as missing... I didn't remove them... Bob didn't... Tom A or Scott?

There wasn't anything in either thread worthy of deleating, so they must have just went up in smoke! When trying to reply, everything seemed to stall to the point, that I had to re-click the post message button a few times. A few minutes later, they were gone..System "hickup" I suppose.L.Adamson

Larry,It would be worth copying any extensive forum novels to a separate text file first, BEFORE POSTING. I have lost several messages in the past because I failed to notice that I had been disconnected. Attempting to post at times like this can result in lost "works of art" :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guys, sorry for the lateness in responding to this. I rebuilt the index for the posts and it appears the missing ones are back now. Let me know if you know some are still missing.

Guest R_Driscoll

Thanks Scott, I was starting to get severe withdrawal symptoms!Rob D.

Guest twsimfan

Scott,Thanks... much appreciated! :-sun1

Guest Ansgar

Hello Scott,thanks for repairing the posts listing! Everything seems fine and OK for me so far.Best regards :-)Ansgar A.