Sign in to follow this  
Naji

For those with nvidia cards who want to make FU3 shine.

I've been using RivaTuner to tweak settings in my GF4 Ti4600 card. The results in FS2002 have been excellent, but in FU3 the shimmering wouldn't go, and the more I fly in FU3 the more I hate those shimmers!Now, I've gotten it the other way round :): I'm still using RivaTuner for launching FS2002 with its proper settings; results are still excellent. But for FU3, I'm now using aTuner; at 4xS AA and 8x Aniso, the image I'm getting is just pure. Not even a hint of a shimmer, and the flight experience in FU3 is again reigning supreme for me. As if I'm still using Voodoo5 at max AA, if not better, dare I say. It is amazing the way aTuner has helped unlock the potential of this card for my beloved FU3.You can get it here: http://www.guru3d.com/atuner/