Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Guest twsimfan

:-jumpy I want to wish you all a veryM e r r yC h r i s t m a s:-beerchug & a Happy New Year! :-ufo2[/b][/center]

Thank you Tom !I am one of the old simmers who discovered the games before the time of WIN-95.And I was as you/and Frank Betts always dicovered a newsim/web'sites like the old days of "fightsims".I wish this will bee to to continue and contribrution to this FU Websites with many others, and I wish you all:A Merry Chrismas And aa good new year 2003.Best wishes.Lars Peter:-wave

Guest Robert_S

I'd like to echo Tom here, wishing all my Flight Unlimited Forum friends a very joyous holiday and a great new year!I may not say much in this forum these days, but I do read the posts every day. And, of course, I talk with a lot of you during our FURF chats.The best to all of you! :-wave[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]

Guest glidernut

Merry Christmas every one& a Happy New Year!glidernut-wave

YOU'RE BACK !!!!!It's nice to "see" you again glidernut. Everyone was beginning to think that you had been kidnapped by Bigfoot somewhere in the Cascades !!Merry Christmas to you and everyone else on the forum.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Merry Christmas to you and your families. Have a safe holiday and may you get enought digtal avgas to get you through the year.

Guest R_Driscoll

To all of you in the FU3 world - Merry Xmas! Its been a great year and we've seen some amazing developments in the old sim. Congrats to all and may the New Year see new breakthroughs!Rob D.

Merry Christmas to all of you! Some of us are going away for the Holidays but we'll reconvene (virtually speaking) in 2003. Let's keep working on improving this old sim and enjoy flying it :-)Hans Petter

Guest Ansgar

Hello to everybody,I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hopefully we see and hear each other again healthy and peaceful in the new year 2003.As you see at the attached pic a little malheur happened here around .... so don

Guest DLM

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my FU3 friends!Best wishes,Daniel

Guest CaptRolo

I want to wish all fellow pilots A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON . GEEZ i'ts been a year now that I was in Colorado and Took my first intro flight in a new 172 . CaptRolo

Guest ChrisD

And here from DenmarkA Happy New Year to all and Happy Flying.ChrisD