Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Our best wishes to FlyBert...

Guest twsimfan

I had a note from Bob Stiles. He was on his way to the hospital. It sounds like he is pretty sick. Lets all wish him a speedy recovery!

Man, I'm sorry to hear this. Thanks for letting us know, Tom. I do hope he is alright.

Well that's not good news at all I hope everything works out for him. Dan

Guest Quaxo

So, this is why he "disappeared" from the forum lately? :-(I hope it's nothing real serious...Be well soon Bob! :)Cristian

Guest Quaxo

... Daniel... well, it was "FlyBERT"...Just hope that when he's back, he doesn't realize your mistake, you know he's touchy with "spelling errors" and such... ;-)Cristian

Guest Henri Kauhanen

Get well soon, Bob.:-wave

Guest Robert_S

I'm quite pleased to say that after two hours in the emergency room of Harbor/U.C.L.A. Medical Center, getting an I.V. of a diuretic, poked and prodded and such, but generally having a grand time with the doctor, two nurses, an X-ray technician, and the daughter of the patient next to me, they kicked me loose and I got home about 3:00AM. Oh, it wasn't ALL fun... let's not talk about the torturous 6.5 hours in the waiting room. :-rollI'd like to extend my huge thanks to all of you who were concerned about me. I was quite surprised to find a stack of "get well cards" here when I checked this morning. Great to know that one has such friends. :-)[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]

Guest Staggerwing

See... I told you to get a laptop :-lolGlad to see you are on the mend Bob..