Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robs

New Planes without reinventing the wheel

Guest Robs

Hi All,Is it possible (and easy) to convert any other flight sim planes for use with FU3?Of course, I mean entirely with the original authors permission and credits attached.I was looking at some FS2002 planes and some of these seem to have been created using similar tools to those Ansgar was telling me are used for creating FU3 planes.Rob.

Guest qvdg

Hi Rob, I will let the experts answer this after their Christmas Festivties. Just to let you know after having tried my hand at megatile creation with I am now looking at trying my hand at aircraft creation. I haven't picked the easiest but I have decided on a great classic which is suitable for our new UK scenery. I know there are a few available for FS2002 but I haven't found a pure GMAX model so I have decided to climb the learning curve.Cheers, QvdG

Guest Quaxo

Quentin, is that a Tiger Moth? It's a really beautiful aircraft, I'd love to see one in FU3! :)Cristian

Guest qvdg

Hi Cristian it is a tigermoth. It is not going to be easy but what good be more fitting to fly across the English Countryside. By the way when should I send away for the Bristol Bath update and where did you get that 737.All the best for 2003Quentin

Guest Robs

Christian,So would I!Or take the top wings off and you have the RAF Chipmunk trainer that used to regularly fly from Bristol!!!The Tiger preceeded the Chippy as the RAF standard trainer anyway.And they did almost just take the top wings off to produce the new chipmunk trainer in real life!Rob.