Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stearman

To Ansgar (Direct Question)...

Guest Stearman

Hi Ansgar, please excuse me for being this plain and direct, but I think this is a question that somehow has to be made:One year has gone by since you released your great 747, and some 8 moths since your absolutely fantastic DC-3. Simply put: is there any chance you'll be coming out with a new flyable model for FU3 sometime?I think that would be the only way to stop FU3's slow but steady agony, and to prevent our community from dwindling away. In my eyes anyway.Thanks once again for all the great work you've done so far and best regards.

Guest Ansgar

Hello Daniel,no problem to answer the question also direct:YES, it will give an new flyable plane from me, and I have concrete plans also.Actually I

Guest Quaxo

Yes please! A fully developed 737!!!So I can free up some Gb's on my HD... uninstalling FS2002! ;-)Cristian

Guest Stearman

Hi Ansgar,>YES, it will give an new flyable plane from me, and I have >concrete plans also. This is wonderful news, thanks in advance for whatever you may come out with (I'm happy I asked!!).>The model I would like to build directly as new flyable FU3 >"Cracker" is a small surprise.Anything will be great, but I will be crossing fingers and hoping you'll go for a light aircraft this time. Big irons are nice, but FU3 is probably more adequate a sim for light aircraft, isn't it?>I would like to present it here in the forum after finishing>the MD-88 in "Phoenix" textures, to see how you all would>think about it. This sure will be an interesting wait. I think most of us will be holding breath until then!!Thanks once again and best regards.

Guest jonpoint

Like most, I await the next release from Ansgar :-)Building planes is not hard, just time-consuming. My efforts with the GeeBee have taken much longer than I had anticipated. That said, I'm willing to share what I've learned with anyone keen enough to have a go! As Ansgar mentions here, turning AI models into flying ones (or any model) is relatively easy - you can turn the Narrows bridge into a plane if you'd like :-hah I have a version of Rob D's Mazda that's (roughly) drivable...Just wish I knew all this two years ago...Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest R_Driscoll

Jon, after the GB, why don't you upload the Mazda? I'd love to drive my own car (does that make sense? No more than usual I suppose).Although after the GB the FU3 community may not be ready for the raw horsepower of the Mazda - goes from 0 to 40 in less than a city block (stop, wait for lights), gun'er again. Or maybe it flies? I'll feel like Harry Potter...Where's my broomstick?Congrats again to all you clever people who can make planes.Regards,Rob D.