Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ansgar

MD-88 finished as new high qualtity AI-plane

Guest Ansgar

Hello FU3 friends,as stated a few day

Hi Ansgar!This looks fantastic. Very good work!If you could make a complete download package of this together with your other AI aircrafts, I think that would be a great new FU3 addon.Many of us would like to have new AI planes around,-me included,and this looks very promising.Thank you for your hard work.Best RegardsLars Peter.

Guest R_Driscoll

These are great designs! Congratulations again!I look forward to including these in FU3.Rob D.

Super. It's something for me. Send me if you can. I was waiting for it.B.Adamski

Guest jonpoint

Geez, Ansgar!It looks even better than the GeeBee...I want one (or two)...This brings FU3 AI to new heights! Congratulations :-beerchugJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Could you tell us when/where we can get the upgrade ? Will it be entire file or only files for ResViewer ?B.Adamski

Guest Ansgar

Hello all together,first thank you for the very positive comments for it! :-jumpyIt seems the interest is high to make an package of it. You sure should know that it is in early beta phase at all, but the more models I implement the more of the older ones disappear, and the more we have of the HQ models flying around.So first I try to make an next beta package of it. I need then 1..2 persons which test this package for me on their computers (load from my homepage) to be sure I didn

Ansgar,The thought of an AI KingAir 350 sounds very nice indeed.I would be happy to beta test the high detail AI package for you, so just let me know when there is something to test.It will give me something to do over the next three weeks during my wait for Cristian's completed UK scenery CD's :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest CaptRolo

Ansgar : I'm looking forward to installing these . Great Work !!! I have been Quite busy at my work lately ,but I'm still around and still flying when I can . Thanks Again CaptRolo

Aaaah a new fine plane for Heathrow ! Thanks Ansgar :-):-wave agtim

I'd like to test the new file. I have Celeron 1.2 GHz. Send me the address where to download new file.B. Adamski