Sign in to follow this  
Guest R_Driscoll

Correction to Heathrow package

Guest R_Driscoll

The Heathrow package uploaded yesterday was missing some models and textures - these have now been uploaded as a correction to the Heathrow package.My apologies to all those who downloaded the package, then got hard-disk crashes as a result. FU3 is very unforgiving of this sort of mistake.Cristian tested the package. I need to say that this was not Cristian's fault at all - his beta-test version was modified before upload, and the modifications produced the mistake. My fault. And he was very quick to test the new version and notify me of the error.All you need to do is download the correction zip file, and unzip the contents into your regionsuk-southgen directory.If any further problems occur (and I hope they don't) try loading the package into FLED - it won't crash your computer and it often gives helpful error messages about what is missing!Worst of all, the models I forgot to include were the tanks.:-( Rob D.

Guest Quaxo

The tanks, Rob?You liked them so much, that you wanted to keep them all for you, eh?You didn't want to share them with us, eh? ;-)Cristian

Guest R_Driscoll

I can't win - the correction zip file needed correction. I still missed a file, called t_yelh.mip (that means, transparent texture for yellow building number "h" in maintenance area). So I have uploaded a corrected correction and asked the library manager to remove the first correction package. It will now work.But to repair the damage, I intend to put together a single complete version of the package as one downloadable zip file, containing everything, hopefully also the ILS and a few other updates based on feedback. That will take approx one week.Rob D.