Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonpoint

GeeBee Beta preview

That said, your prayers could be answered 'coz I've >actually got a black/yellow scheme which I call the 'GeeBee >Jim' version, based on a photo of Jim with an R/C GeeBee >Z.[/i]" >>Could i have that one? ;-) >>// DanielSniff, and mine is crashing to the desk top, and I can't live this way. Sniff, Please advise. Hurry ! > Jim

I found out that if I PAGE-UP, instead of taxiing out, that I can still get to fly Jon's lovely bird. Not quite a realistic flight, but workable.Thanks Jon, she's a great improvement over the A version. > Jim

Guest jonpoint

Jim and Hans-Petter,I'm not sure about this one. It's quite stable for me but then I'm weird :( Most of my desktop crashes related to stupid stuff and most happened just after the map screen went blank, before I even saw the plane.I have performed countless takeoffs (many DID involve crashes) trying to edit the flight model. My landings were even more spectacular :eek Now, I just thought of something. I've left AI turned right down, set it for clear weather and no wind. This was to make startup quicker and to assure consistent weather so my comparisons were meaningful. Maybe I'm being lucky here and indeed it doesn't like variable weather. Or AI (I still see a few planes). Or package 'x'.I have some other issues to sort out but I'll set everything back to normal and try it again. Before I do that I want to see how far it goes on a tank of gas 'coz it sure is a guzzler at the moment and I have to fix that!Ansgar should have it also by now and I'm interested to hear what he says. I'm sure he faced similar issues before. Also, I haven't heard from Steve yet either!Thanks to all for the feedback!Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest twsimfan

Rob,Ah yes... I remember as a little tyke trying to get my dad to buy a '55 Chevy rag top... two tone... green with white... 265cid V8. I believe he was sorely tempted... but must have thought of what my mom would have had to say... he bought a '54 Studebaker 4 door with a straight 6 instead. Bummer!

FYI > In the Seattle area, it crashes to desktop as I taxi out.In the San Fran area, it crashes immediately ? ? ?