Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Isn't it nice...................

............to see quite a few new users of Flight Unlimited 3 appearing on this forum ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest twsimfan

Chris,Yeah, every time it looks as if we are about washed up along comes a new group. :) Been that way the whole time I've been hanging around here. It is nice we a few old members drift back now & again as well.

Guest jonpoint

Hi Bert!Chris and Tom,It certainly IS good to see some unfamiliar handles popping-up :-)We need some new numbers so we can develop 'our' game even further. We could do with some more scenery and aircraft developers (which is why I decided to do the GeeBee, trees and other models)! I have totally enjoyed my dealings with this forum - all the idiots left for the hills some time ago - due in no small part to our great moderators!Avsim is the ONLY sim site I regularly visit (at least once each weekday) because of the atmosphere. Don't get me wrong here - it's really FU3 I'm interested in - the MSFS forums sometimes seem like a cattle auction by comparison :-hahJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Who is this insolent newbie on our sacred forum ?Be gone, before I set Tom on you........ :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Robert_S

Hi Jon! :-waveA cattle auction! That's the best description I've ever heard! :-lol :-lol :-lolI generally don't go near the MSFS forums... just too busy for an old timer like me. I like the quiet places... here, Racing Fools, the Trainsim forum, and one of the best-kept secrets of AVSIM, the ProPilot forum. There's a (real) aircraft being built there, a Van's RV-9A by friend Jerry Thorne... absolutely fascinating. He's posting pictures each step of the way.Here's a sneak peek, if yer curious...http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...ewmode=threaded[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]

Guest Pieter

> all the idiots left for the hills some time agoAhem. I resent that statement my dear sir. Some of us ol'timers did leave for the hills, but not all are the idiots... foolish most of the time as all pilots, worth there salt, are, but idiots? Notatall :-lolReading a lot is the golden in the silence...Pieter

Guest twsimfan

Careful Chris... FlyBert has "moderator powers" on this forum too! :-eek

Guest twsimfan

Bob,"I'll be quiet! I'll be quiet!"This requires a 2 part answer:1. You be quiet? :-lol2. Even if you could you better hadn't... I need all the help I can get keeping this rowdy crowd in line. ;-)

Guest jonpoint

Pieter,No offence intended. It wasn't the 'old timers' I was talking about (well, not ALL of them ;) )I'm sure you 'left for the hills' for your own reasons (like, getting away from the idiots) - I'm talking about the people that were 'chased into the hills' by the few of us left who had no hill to retire to :-hahAnyway, here's still a nice place to be :-beerchugJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest Robert_S

Rowdy crowd?::FlyBert looks around::Naw, the rowdy crowd is up in the MSFS forum. That's where the "cattle auction" is, as Jon so aptly put it. :-lol[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]

Guest Pieter

> No offence intended.He-he, none taken (smiley was included) - just pulling your leg...> Anyway, here's still a nice place to beYup, I always browse in here once or twice a week, just to see who's who and what's what or what's perhaps still new. Over the years (wow! who ever used the DOS News groups where one had to sign in with full control by that single threaded 8/16 bit program and could not hide a nice forum window behind a spreadsheet window for the boss?) I've seen that the people around the discussions bring the simulator alive and not the program as such.Now I'm boss so who cares ;-)Pieter