Sign in to follow this  

A Small Update

Guest R_Driscoll

Welcome back!Have you looked at the UK scenery yet?

Guest twsimfan

Gideon,Really good to see you here. And thanks for the new version. Is the (eventual) update to ResViewer the new prop editor funcitons?Take care... you live in a dangerous neighborhood... that looks to be heating up even more before long. Our thoughts... as always... are with you.

Guest glidernut

I second that :-walksmile

Hi Gideon,glad to see you again...do you make NeuroDriver for planes also ? NeuroPilot ?:-wave agtim

Thanks Gideon for your excellent, valuable and generous contributions, particularly towards the FU3 simulator.Good luck with your new web site.Regards!!

Guest DLM

Hello Gideon!Nice to see you here :-)Your site looks very professional.I

Hi Gideon,Thanks for the link and the new versions. Your site looks great. All the best on NeuroDriver!Peter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums Moderator[table border=2 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1][tr][td][table border=0 cellpadding=8 cellspacing=0][tr][td bgcolor=#540000]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75t.gif[/td][td align="center" bgcolor=#FFFFF6]Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us! * [link:bfu.avsim.net|Web Site] * [link:www.cafepress.com/bfu,bfu2,bfu3,bfu4|BFU Store] * [link:bfu.avsim.net/join.htm]Join!][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table

Thank you all for your support, you are really great!ResViewer 1.35 will include the new prop appearance editor. It is better than the current PropEd but I still can't find a way to make it really intuitive.Looking Glass really managed to define propellors in a convoluted way :)I haven't installed the UK scenery yet, sorry. in fact, I haven'tplayed FU3 at all for a long time.NeuroPilot?It may be possible to write an FS2002 module that controls the aircraftusing a neural-network. this can be fun :)Thanks again for your nice wishes, keep the FU3 spirit alive! :-waveGideon

Guest Motormouse

Hi Gideon,Nice to 'see' you here once again.You're not going to close down the FUIII R&D page I hope!!:-wavePete

I second the sentiment of all the other members of our group -- please stay with us and help us keep this sim airborne! Without your tools we'd be grounded years ago. Best of luck with your latest projects :-)best regards,Hans Petter

Guest CaptRolo

HI Gideon ! Good to hear from you . Your new web site is very good . Thanks for being with us . CaptRolo