Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Chat next Sat... 2/15... time?

Thanks Ansgar. I was hoping that an earlier start time would encourage yourself (and hopefully other Europeans) to help get the FU3 chats back on course. With all of these new recruits that have joined the forum lately, I have my fingers crossed that this Saturday's chat will be the best one that we have experienced in some time.I look forward to "talking" with you on Saturday :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest jonpoint

Durn!Just when I thought 'it's about time I joined one of these chats, I worked out the time here - 5AM Sunday...OK, it's not that bad except I'm playing in the band Saturday night and won't get home until ~3AM Sunday. Even if I could stay awake for the next 2 hours I don't think you really need an inebriated, deaf muso who's been awake for 21 hours ;)Of course, if I could plug the bass into the PC, well...Looks like I'll have to leave to you 'yesterday' dateliners :-)Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest Stearman

Hi again, Tom. I'm afraid I won't be in tonight's chat. A family dinner I didn't remember will prevent me from it.I hope I'm not missed my last chance, I know you weren't very enthusiastic about these chats anymore.Best regards,