Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ansgar

A new Baron / Windhawk model is in the hangar!

That looks great! Regarding the F4 views the problem must be caused by the zoom factor. Any polygon goes transparent if you pop inside it, unless it's got internal textures. Just look at a model in ResViewer, zoom in and rotate it and you'll find yourself inside a wing in no time. I haven't used the F4 view much since until now it's been useless. This model raises the FU3 virtual cockpit to a higher level and I may very well use it for cruising. How about some European livery? With the English scenery Ansgar's Lufthansa B747 makes more sense and we could use a truly British Baron for Cristian's scenery.Hans Petter

Wow another FS-only feature makes it into FU3 thanks to the incredibly talented developers of addons: pilot figures and transparent cockpit windows.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest Ansgar

Hi Hans,check your mail for the above model in the next minutes ;-)The wrong scaled zoom is sure the reason for that bad effect of the FU3-renderer. But I tried all possibilities in adjusting it (with shift+Z, shift+Y etc.) without any positive effect. It seems that FU3 rotates a paraboloid-view around and the front of the paraboloid switches everything to transparent within it

Guest R_Driscoll

That is unbelievable! I think every time we reach a limit, you seem to break through it Ansgar. Congratulations - I think this little Windhawk/Baron may jump up the list of popular favourites very quickly.RobD

Guest Ansgar

Hello together,the upload to the library is done now successful. In a few minutes it should be possible to all of you to fly this new bird themselve and feel the new free view in+out of the transparent windows.Known limitations:I didn

Guest Ansgar

Hello friends,I just got urgent warning messages from several Tower

Guest CaptRolo

Ansgar; This is truly another large step for our old but amazing Flight sim .Flight Ulimited Is still top gun .I thank you for giving us these addon treasures.Now if I could only devote all of my time to flying. CaptRolo

Guest jonpoint

Ansgar,It's mayhem out there! The ATC is threatening to strike and the FAA is now requiring full flight plan submission for all flights - even hang gliders :-hahSeriously (and being a game, how serious does one want to get?), with all these new enhanced aircraft ;) and the extra-enhanced AI :-eek , my whole simming experience has just improved 150% :-sun1BTW, Spent some time last night FLYING a new 737 around Seattle :-smile12Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************