Sign in to follow this  

Is it possible to start from seaport with gooney bird

Hi allI have only just downloaded Ansgar's Gooney Bird DC3 from the file library and noticed I can't start from a seaport with it.Should I be able to.CheersGraemeUK

Guest glidernut

Graeme, Send me an email.john.lewis@freeuk.com

Guest Ansgar

Hello Graeme,this was an old known problem. Here is the direct link to an small patch which you can load here from the library to solve the problem. http://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...LGFU3&Go=SearchYou also need Gideons ResViewer to load the patch into the Res-file.Here is the link to the thread explaining the background:http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...rum=DCForumID21If you have still problems pls. mail here (or me direct) again. I also can upload i.e. a new version of the XC-47C to help users which are not firm in handling with ResViewer.Hope this helps and have fun with it! :-)Ansgar A.

Hi AnsgarGood to chat with you.I've fixed my sinking Gooney Bird Thanks.Thank you for the 747!GraemeUK