Sign in to follow this  

Help

Hi,Just wondering what that site was for ehancing the weather effects in FU3. I think the girls name was Laurie but i cant remember the site. also what are some of the things i should add to my config file? I used to have all the cool lines to add but i have since then forgotten them all. Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance,Jin

Guest Robs

Jin,Download weather unlimited from this site.It converts download metar files into weather - it is not autogen as you have to pop in a weather front-but effects are interesting.If anyone else knows of any autogen weather from metar files for FU3, I'd like to hear it.Robps I would attach a file but can't post weather files.

Guest Robs

Hey Motormouse,I checked out the link!I never knew you could do so much cnfg fiddling. I'll have a go at some of that!Are there any complete METAR to weather generators that do it automatically??Rob.

Guest Motormouse

Yep,Laurie certainly added some new effects,the 'new' rain and snow 'splats' are great,but the sunset/sunrisecan (on some systems) give a bit of a framerate hit.InfoMetar is the best I've found for decoding the metar (I think you're using that one?) and Markus' 'Weather Unlimited' to make.wsd files.I think there is a also a Metar decoder available for Fs2k2,that automatically saves the Metar as a txt file,haven't used it though.:-wavePete