Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Real Pics....What's my plane? Where am I?

Hi everyone,I've been away for a week, and missed my sim and my forum friends. Anyway.....a little game for you. I flew in from Orange County (John Wayne Airport on a 757 to a "Connecting City", where I boarded another plane for my hometown (KABE Lehigh Valley International).Question #1: What was my connecting city (pic of an airport I flew over very close to the one I took off from)?Question #2: What kind of plane did I fly in to my connecting City? Good to talk to you all again! Stan

The connecting city must have been Chicago because that looks like Chicago/Midway in the pic, so you must have gone into O'Hare. as for the plane, I'm only guessing here but it was probably a Canadair CRJ from the winglet I can see.Brian

Midway I think.And how strange... two of my hometown airports.1) While unloading at Orange County, my mom says "Why do they have a statue of a cowboy?"2) The flight from San Diego to Allentown used to connect with a little puddlejumper from Philadelphia. On one such ride, I was in a seat closest to the cockpit, which had a curtain, which was open.As the pilot / copilot did their checks, a light went on, and the pilot says to the copilot, "Ok, see that? That's a hydraulic warning light."And I thought, well, doesn't he have that in his notes?

EXACTLY!My first flight in a Canadair CRJ, and I must say, an excellent ride....and FAST! Enjoyed it....flew at 33,000 and very very smooth. Orange County to O'Hare in a 757, and connecting to KABE on a Canadair United Express.Good job. Stan