Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Petter

Another go at Big Red

With Ansgar's new Baron and my previous take on Ed Weber's real one we deserve a better "Big Red". I've been working on adapting my textures to the new model for some time and today I spent several hours on this little project. Please ignore rows of white rivets and blotchy gray spots--all of this will be fixed later. The palette I'm using is a preliminary one and once it's all finished we'll see a better one.best regards,Hans Petter

Guest twsimfan

Hans,She is looking pretty sharp there! :) I'm working on a couple using Ansgar's new model too. One with his paint and some of my goodies and another with my paint and his model. Not sure yet if either will ever see completion. One thing that is very nice on his model is that you can easily remove the bogus doors from the left side. I have already done that on both of my "projects". But they are far from being ready to have their picture taken.Big Red is looking real good! :-sun1