Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ansgar

I present: The DAGO RED, the fastest pylon racer ever

Guest Ansgar

Hello together,here I present you my "Dago-Red", the legendary pylon racer of the year 2000!!!Exact the right and most respectful racer-model for the just released new "Reno pylon racer challenge" of Steffen. It is in my opinion a very exiting and one of the best challenges of Steffen, so test it out with this model in a few day

Guest juvat2

Ansgar,That is one gorgeous bird!! Simply magnificent!!Looking forward to the download and flight,Jim B.

Guest twsimfan

Ansgar,Good stuff! Thanks. :)

AWESOME! I love the paint job and the headers comming out the side. So so sweet. This is definatly going to find a place in the hanger. thanks ansgar!Later,Jim

Guest glidernut

Yep AWESOME, thats the word to use.Ansgar you realy do hav an artistic flear.glidernut.:-wave

Hello Ansgar!This new addon will be put in the hangar!Very fine work as always!!Thank you!Lars Peter.

It's looking great! My only fear is that I won't be able to control it--please check my tongue-in-cheek post below on testing out Steffen's Reno challenge. I have to work on flying faster close to the ground while keeping track of the pylons. I may try to fly the challenge looking out through the left front quarter view. In any event, I'll certainly download it as soon as it becomes available :-)Hans Petter

Geez, this thing sounds like a beast! 5,000 ponies? damn! power anyone lol! i will be anxiously awaiting this beast!Jim

Guest Ansgar

Huuuuuiiiiii,a nice "Hello!" to everybody ... it seems to be interesting for you here. Thanks for all your nice compliments above!!!The plane is in the last steps now and I added also the nice "writings" at the nose sides. Sure I

How about some more pic's Please. p.s. the video is awesome!Thanks,Jim

Hey does anyone know if the engines in these beastes had Carbs. or if they are fuel injected???Jim

Guest Ansgar

Hi Jim,OK, as you wish...here are a few fresh and "just made" race impressions of the finished outer bird in it

Thanks Ansgar! Those look really sweet. I already downloaded the challenge but cant get it to work, so i am going to uninstall the challenge and download all the aircraft Steffen recoomends and see what happens. Thanks,Jimp.s. i have been training for Dago Red in the normal p-51. i topped out at 320 knots yesterday at 3,000 ft.

Guest CaptRolo

Ansgar:This really looks great ! I will download it and give her a whirl. Your talent is greatly appreciated By all .Thank You!CaptRolo

Guest Ansgar

Hello Captain,Sure you should give her a whirl. You will see that the Dago not only is an optical challenge. She also loves "in her heart" the high speed and big banking angle in that deep height. But she also gives respect to it