Sign in to follow this  

Newbie here need advised

I always like FU series and I have all three since the beg but due to space in my system and after install Fly! I have no other choice to delete all FU series, sorry no intention to bother you guys, checking the forum, a lot of thing has been done for FU, I'm very impress, so I Just upgrade my computer so I have no problem now.Pls. let me know if there is any patch for FU3.I just download all new aircraft ,SF scenery and Seattle, unicontower and controltowers. What else do I need.Tks for your help in advance.rgdsCesar/Venezuela

Guest glidernut

Hi welcom abord.If your video card is an NVIDIA, then you will need a Patch.There are three Patches, so be cairful to get the right one. [link:ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=fu3patch.exe&Author=&CatID=03aLGFU3 | This takes you to the US patch,][link:ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=fu3depat.exe&Author=&CatID=03aLGFU3 ] This takes you to the Germany patch,Install FU3 ferst, and then click on the patch.I licke to put the patch in the maine Flight3 Folder, and then click on it.Cum back and let us know what you think of it.or if you hit any snags.glidernut.

Hi, Thank you very much. Just one thing should I have to install the FU2 also.Cesar

Cesar,You will need to install the FU2 San Francisco scenery during the FU3 install procedure.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest twsimfan

Cesar,Welcome aboard our little community! :-sun1