Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Chat log?

Guest twsimfan

I have a complete transcript on the chat. Unless there is a major demand I don't think I'll bother to put it into the library. If you want a copy give me an e-mail address and I'll send it to you. It is only 84KB.

Guest Quaxo

Tom, I want a copy! So I can see what you all said when I was having dinner... :) You should have my email, anyway here it is again: macavity80@softhome.netI liked yesterday's chat, even though there weren't many participants... Will we have some more? :)Cristian

I missed the chat so send the log to me please :)jimmi.gruen-at-talk21.com (since my old address got bombarded with spam, I no longer write the email address. Replace the -at- with "@" :) ).

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest twsimfan

Got that batch sent off. Plus a few that were requested via e-mail.

Guest Rich Wren

Hi Tom,Could you send me a copy of the chat log too? It was good fun and I think we may even have got some useful information :-)My proper email address is rich (at) clanwren.com, feel free to use that.Cheers,Rich.

Me too: hproveru (at) broadpark.no to delay that surge of spam.Sorry I couldn't attend--I work every second weekend.Hans Petter

Guest jonpoint

Count me in too, pleeeeease!I'll do the emailey thaing too :-hahJon Point*************************(effyouthree-at-hotmail.com)*************************

Guest twsimfan

Hans & Jon,Sent. Interesting e-mail address Jon. ;-)

Guest DLM

TomSend it to me and i will put it up at Unlimited Design like i did last time.// Daniel

Guest twsimfan

Daniel,Thank you! :)