Sign in to follow this  
adams

UK update

I'll update the beacons file for the UK on April 3rd. Please forgive me.Bogdan Adamski

Guest Robs

Any chance of providing me the beacon link to Adam B's place?And keeping it in view near the forum top so others can get it??

www.geocities.com/adamsbpl/FU/FU3/INNE/gb.htmor something like above, I don't remember.pozdrawiamB.Adamski

Guest R_Driscoll

I picked up the latest version of the Beacons file - thanks Bogdan. WHile I was there I browsed your site again. It keeps changing! I loved the page on the UK-scenery - the fade in/out pictures were excellent. But you should add a couple of shots of the countryside too!Congratulations on your site - it continues to grow and looks great.Pozdrawianko,RobD.

Thanks for good words, but my page is simple.I'll try to do something. Fade aplet accepts only 5 screens. If you have some special screens, send me. I put these screens only from this forum.B.Adamski

I have got this list of south UK beacons nav/aids.It appears to be Ok as I have compared it with aerochart 2171cd.Hope it can be of use Nick (YJM)