Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonpoint

New upload: scenery for UK

Guest R_Driscoll

Hi Glidernut,It sounds like you may have deleted (or not installed?) the old Parliament House. Unfortunately FLED is fussy - it remembers the old model unless it has been deleted, and the UKS scenery specifically includes the old model. So here's a bit of a checklist:1) In FLED, did you load the UK-South region ?2) Did you then load the UKS package ?If YES to both, then I'm pretty sure the old model is not in your GEN directory. Find it (its on one fo your UK-South distribution disks!) and copy it to regionsUK-SouthGEN. Both BIN (parlt0.bin) and MIP (t_rlmain.mip and t_rltrim.mip) files.Restart FLED. Reload UK-South (region) and UKS (package). Miracle!! Parlt House has reappeared! Joy, rapture!Delete it.Install new version.And the best of British to you,RobD.Catchy slogan #17: A person who can't place scenery is like the boy who stood on the burning deck, "Whence all but he had FLED".

Guest glidernut

Thats got it.Miracle, Joy, rapture! it was just as you sed it was.I now hav the new Parlt House.Thanks RobD,Hy eveyone, we go trees sprouting up hear and there.Its that Robert Driscoll, he sneeks em in.glidernut.:-wave

Guest R_Driscoll

I confess, I did sneak them in. That's Stansted, right? Your first shot is looking straight (through the trees) at the stripped aircraft - an old 707 that's been stripped for parts and is actually there at Stansted.Well, not exactly there. I know its somewhere at Stansted but I don't know where so I made a spot for it!Its my first (and only?) aircraft model - wingless, bumpy and blocky, but its a plane. Well, I did make a plane at Gatwick too, a Sabre on top of one of the terminal buildings, but I used a single rectangle for that - a sort of plain plane plane.Of course most of the trees are Jon's.Congrats on getting Parlt H installed! It took the British government many years to install, but you have done it in less than a week. Bureaucracies! Don't fly too close to the spiky bits. Regards, RobD.

Guest R_Driscoll

One other thing - have you noticed what the ads are for on the side of the bus?

Guest glidernut

I recognise the film "The lione king" being advertyzed on the frunt, or was it on the back?glidernut.:-wave

Guest qvdg

Hi Rob,I just had a look at your latest works after being away from FU3 due to work commitments and find them truly outstanding. The village and bus will add some real Pommie atmosphere. Just a thought would a commuter train be difficult ? - Chris could probably get hold of the British rail timetables.... ;)Ps I hope to return to my Bristol project soon as I have a few days off coming up.Cheers, QvdG