Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChrisD

Bristol GND frequency.

Guest ChrisD

Hi.Just to inform the right 'authorities', I have changed the GND Frequency at Bristol Airport from 118,275 to 118,250.FU will not let me select ,27.If this frequency collides with something I am not aware of, please let me know.This info is posted here because I think we get the most out of our UK-Region if we keep our Scenery in 'sync'.Thanks to all the authors of the fine scenery that keeps growing as I speak :)Chris

The sim will not allow ATC.frequences with 3 numbers after the comma,This will block out the menu for the airports for nav.flights.How far is your addon airport to be finished??Best regards.Lars Peter.:-wave

Guest ChrisD

Lars Peter.Regretably I am not the author of Bristol. I do not have the needed skills to do such a job. What I was trying to do, was to reach the people that coordinate the frequency use in UK-South.If we just alter the frequencies on our own, we might be in for trouble when the next add-on airport is released. For what I know, two airports using ther same COM frequency will create havoc in FU.Chris.

Guest qvdg

Hi, I am currently working on Bristol Lulsgate. I have the runway done and most importantly have just finished the terminal building with more than a litte help from Rob (see below). I will try to put some more models this weekend and in paticular the greeninsh hangars that I saw on the bembridge/Sandown snapshots (as I have seen similar ones in photos of Lulsgate). QvdG

Guest qvdg

Some screen shots of work in progress. Still having trouble with the terminal building as the passenger walkways tend to disappear depending on viewing angle. I will keep perservering.QvdG

Guest Motormouse

Hi,As I'm now working at Bristol Airport,if you need any additional pictures,feel free to ask.:-wavePete

Guest Robs

You mean Lulsgate provincial????Do you fly in from Cardiff with 2 fingers up at the bridges (a bird per bridge!!!)??Rob.