Sign in to follow this  
Lars Peter

Brize Norton AFB.

Hello all.I am currently doing some heavy upgrades for the UK-region.My eyes is locked to the RAF Brize Norton to get the F-16's and theC-5 up into the air again.I have spend many hours on the internet to find some details and infobut this looks like another area 51 airbase.The only thing I could find was a bad airfield-diagram and a screenshot of FU3-UK region.Is there anyone who knows where to find some details of this airportlike airphotoes or more details??Best regards.Lars Peter.:-wave

Guest andy9164

Lars Peter,After our e-mail exchange this morning I did some searching for you .I am attaching 2 files. One is an aerial photograph of Brize Norton, quality is a bit limited, and one is a diagram showing runways and taxi ways.I will also send these to your e-mailHope they help and I will keep searching.Andy

Thank you all.,What I really need is the Airport-diagram and some airport photoes.Where do I need to place the tower.hangard

Thank's for the replies.I do Have already the Internet-collections available for the airfield.There is no other info for this airfield posted on the internet.-I will post some qiustions directly to the RAF. UK.-hopefully to get some more info.Best regardsLars Peter.

Lars Peter,The country lane at the head of runway 26 is a popular place for plane spotters to park up. There is always a line of cars there, sometimes directly under the flightpath. Might be fun to put a line of cars there to buzz over when you're landing. Makes a change to trees!Just a thought.GraemeUK

Hello.I am sorry for the late answer, but I have for the moment a lot of work to do in real life.Graeme.I did also noticed the spotter's place from pictures on the internet.Seems like a rather crowded area for spotters.Andy.Sure, If you ore any others have the Brize Norton scenery for fs.2002 available this would be more help.I am as usual out of HD. space so I can not install fs.2002 again.What I will need, is some screenshots of the airport from different angels.I will continue more work of it in spare times, and see how it turns out.Thanks.Lars Peter.:-wave