Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robs

Avsim organisation

Guest Robs

I have just been looking thru the file library...oh it would be nice if it was organised in a similar fashion to the FS2002 etcWhat I mean is if all the planes could go into one area and all the scenery, outer terrain, utiliities etc go into their own download areas.Also it would be nice if all the UK stuff could be gathered into the latest package - not so important now but it will be in a few months when there are 20+ packages all from seperate authors - sure there will be some extra downloading and authors will have to cooperate but it would certainly help users with little fiddling time - or maximise flying time.....Just thinkng out loud!

Rob,You are absolutely right about the lack of organisation in the FU3 file library, and even a list of essential (or at least, highly desirable) add-ons would be extremely useful. Fortunately, there could be a solution to the latter at some point in the future.........Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest glidernut

Ye thats a good ideer Rob,I second all of the abuv, thith the exeption of Chris Low,s list of(highly desirable add-ons).Any such list would only ever be a mater of opinion.And we all hav awer owne opinions.Peopls feelings could be hert if not inclooded in any ofishal list.Any list of (highly desirable add-ons) should only be put in the foramwhere others can add there owne lists. IMO.Now, how do we get avsim to agree to organis there FU3 file library?pointing a gun at sumones head is about the limit of my diplomeasy.glidernut.:-wave

"Now, how do we get avsim to agree to organis there FU3 file library?"How about just send an email to both tech@avsim.com and library@avsim.com asking nicely and with suggested changes? Always works for me. :)

John,You are quite right. I was just thinking of something else.........Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest jonpoint

Folks,I have done just this! I'm looking forward to the reply ;)Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************