Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Next chat Sat, May 10 @ 14:00EDT

Guest twsimfan

That is right guys... it be that time again. Hope you can all come.

I'll be there Tom......probably before 15:00 EDT (20:00 BST). I should be using Windows XP by then, so I will be able to enthrall you all with nightmare tales of incompatibility and operating system crashes :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest jonpoint

Tom,As before, can you please post me a copy via email? As much of a night owl I am, my 'chatting' abilities would be severely compromised by the time of day :-( The one, big drawback of living down here is that I'm so far away.BTW, you may have a new plane to chat about by then ;)One day, I'm going to hop on a plane to the US and come and hassle you all! Actually, my daughter HAS been pushing for a holiday for some time... Heck, I might even make it to the UK to hassle the rest of you too ;)Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest twsimfan

Drop me a line and I'll zip it out to you. But it is only Chris & me BSing for 1:40. Not really worth much.

Tom,I finally got back online at home around 10 p.m. local time (17:00EDT), and so I checked the "chat". There was nobody there !Where the hell were the rest of you ? The last chat was pretty good, but like Tom said, it was just me and him for nearly two hours. Seriously guys, these chats aren't going to last much longer if this happens again.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ansgar

Hello Tom and Chris,sorry guy

Guest Rich Wren

Hi Guys,Sorry I missed this one but I couldn't have made it anyway as I was flying back home then. Holidays can be such a pain :-)Any chance of a copy of the transcript please Tom? I believe you have my email address already, shout if you haven't.Cheers,Rich.

Sorry Ansgar, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just surprised, since I have never experienced this situation at one of the FU3 chats before (and I've been to a few now).I agree that everyone who wants to join in the chat next time should state when they intend to appear. That makes a great deal of sense.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest R_Driscoll

I would love to participate in the chats and read chat transcripts religiously. But I'm just on the wrong time-scale. And no other time would suit - the only chat computer I can talk on is the work computer, and when I'm at work I'm supposed to, um, work.(But I still find time to read the forum and upload ... oops)Signed: (anonymous antipedean - definitely not me)