Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Apex Airpark

I have just realised that the "Bremerton" sound group at Apex Airpark isn't working properly. Can anyone who has installed the Seattle 2003 pack confirm this ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Anyone ?I have since changed the sound group to "Quartermaster Harbour", and this works fine. I have also changed the AI Mooney to an AI Motorglider, as part of a test to see if I can get glidernut in the air on my PC :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest juvat2

Chris,If I start a flight out of Apex and hit space key, my radio call options are Sky Harbor and Will Rogers Memorial traffic. Is this the Bremerton sound group problem you are informing us about? Do you mean there should be a Bremerton traffic radio call option? When I take-off and request vectors ILS to Bremerton, Sea Control gives me the proper instructions and I can nav there and land accordingly.Take Care and a big thanks for your great packages,Jim B.

Jim,What is the UNICOM frequency at your Apex Airpark (assuming that you have the Seattle 2003 version) ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest juvat2

Hi Chris,Unicom is 123.05. And I think I see now what you mean. Pilot says"Traffic-Trainer 5LG, taxing runway 17". Turning on closed captioning, I see he's supposed to say, "Bremerton Traffic-Trainer 5LG, taxing runway 17-Bremerton"?http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/8158.jpg

Jim,Yes, that's correct. I changed the sound group to "Quartermaster Harbour" (don't ask me why, I just didn't like anything else), and the radio now works properly.If you want the updated version, then I will e-mail it to you.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest juvat2

Hi Chris,I sent you my email address.Take care,Jim B.