Sign in to follow this  
Dondo

FU2/3 with USB contollers.

Is there anyway to make FU2/3 usable with USB controllers? Specifically, the mixture/prop pitch levers on the CH Flight Yoke and the CH Pro Pedals? I have a friend that is running WinXP and uses the CH USB products. He can control pitch and roll with his yoke, but his pedals don't work.I was wondering if there was sometype of controller tweak, or setting that people use to get it to work.Thanks for any help.Pieter

Guest CaptRolo

Dondo ;Because it's XP you cannot use combo drivers from CH. But there is a control manager that will work put out by CH .go to website and download it .Hows things at pierglass?I miss the old PGA .CaptRolo

So, using the control manager will allow a USB yoke and USB pedals to work with FU3? I'll ask if he has tried that. Thanks.On PGA. PGA is a little slow right now, but that is fix'n to change. We now have a dedicated online FS2k2 multiplayer server that has lots of potential. We recently lost a PGA member due to a heart attack. Our front page explains what is happened. www.pierglass.com So, PGA management has decided to "revive" PGA and try to achieve some of it former glory. New missions/charters, changes to the matrix system, more multiplayer get togethers, etc. There is alot happenening behind the scenes. Stop by sometime and read up a little about whats going on.Hope to see ya.Cap'n DondoPGA Pilot #1087